The current version is 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 (19 April 2013)
- Fixed - Using fopen or cURL (which one is supported) with auto-detection.
1.0.5 (06 September 2012)
- Added - fopen and file_get_contents permissions are not required anymore, cURL support added.
- Added - Entries grid now includes IP address of the submissions (hidden by default).
- Updated - Entries grid now has default columns (first three fields), can be changed from form edit > field properties.
- Updated - Form name displayed instead of id on form detail page titles and headers.
- Fixed - Various multilanguage fixes and improvements.
1.0.4 (31 August 2012)
- Added - Ability to make URL_rewrite optional (.htaccess i sno more a requirements for ioDeck to run).
- Updated - E-mails sent are now UTF-8 for maximum compatibility with all languages and mail clients.
- Updated - Input validations can now be set as "not required" but "e-mail, integer, URL, etc.".
- Fixed - Form field IDs creating issues on duplicate input names.
- Fixed - Form editor>"form field help block" improvement.
1.0.3 (28 August 2012)
- Updated - Multi-language interface performance improvements.
1.0.2 (14 August 2012)
- Added - Multi-language interface support. Language file created for easy translation of the interface. en-us.txt can be translated into any language and can be set in config file.
- Added - New definitions added to config file: IO_DEBUG_MODE and IO_LOG_ACTIONS (IO_LOG_ACTIONS will give an option to log all actions in the future).
- Added - Form fields buttons now have explanatory tooltips on hover.
- Updated - Translation function optimized and improved for string replacement.
- Updated - Admin fonts are now served locally, not called from Google fonts.
- Updated - Recaptcha icon changed for not to be mistaken for a password field.
- Fixed - Form creator workbench fixes and improvements.
1.0.1 (03 August 2012)
- Added - Form actions switcher for easy access between same forms functions; edit, embed, entries, insert.
- Updated - Mobile view optimization for the admin panel. Viewport meta removed for better functionality.
- Fixed - Form edit>Field details>"Apply Changes" button updated to inform of action success.
- Fixed - Fields with "Option Details", "Apply Changes" button was not enabled when the field was reordered or deleted .
1.0.0 (01 August 2012)